We have a few rule updates from our SARRC directors meeting:
1. Tiny Mites -If there are over 15 tiny mites they will each only go once in poles, barrels, and goats.
2. The points for junior poles and barrels will now just be on the rider, not the horse and rider. Since juniors can only enter once, it does not have to be on the same horse all year.
3. There is a jerk down rule for all tie down events.
4. Starting November 21, there will be a rope barrier for both tie down events and open breakaway.
5. The team roping directors updated the list of team roping numbers. If you have a card with an assigned number, please bring it in case it is different than our list.